4 Ways Working With a Medical Billing Expert Will Improve Your Practice
Our free guide will show you how working with a medical billing team with knowledge and expertise of mental health billing—and all its important nuances—can help you streamline your operations, delight patients, maximize revenue, and get paid for the services you provide.
Are you spending HOURS on the phone with insurance companies?
Do you feel frustrated by seeing your revenues consumed by billing errors?
We created this guide to help Psychiatrists, Psychologists, ClinicalPsychiatric Social Workers, and Mental Health Professionals Psychoanalysts like you understand the benefits of working with a medical billing service vs. keeping everything on your plate.
The Free Guide Includes:
- A ‘reality check’ into the time you might be losing to billing and collection efforts
- Insights into how we help clients collect at least 20% more revenue
- The best ways to capture lost revenue (and our favorite tools for doing it)
- Tips for staying strategic and growing your practice
- Proven approaches to improving patient satisfaction
- Insider secrets – some of the biggest medical billing blind spots out there
in the state. Billing processes are streamlined, effective and accurate, and
require a limited amount of time and energy on our part.”
Ponderosa Billing Service, located in Colorado Springs, CO and prides itself on helping fast-growing medical practices with 1-4 providers process claims and receive reimbursements that build their revenue.
We can help you navigate the complexities of medical billing; stop losing revenue due to unpaid claims and copays; save time collecting from patients and insurance companies; keep a strategic eye on where your practice is and where it can grow—all while increasing patient satisfaction and allowing you to provide better care to your clients.